Monday 11 March 2013

ATC 2013

I shall attempt to keep this up to date during the year so there is a full record of all the atc swaps I participated in.

January (a very busy month):
Theme: chocolate.  Honestly I had to eat
a ton of chocolate to make this one :)

Theme: Boats.  Was my first time
using words printed on velum.

Storybook/fairytales.  This time I learnt
you needed special velum tape.  Yes
 have some now.

Theme: 70's.  Loved using lots
elements to put this one together.

Theme: Cupcakes.  Had to think a little
here as have used cupcakes before.

Theme: Summer.  I had fun creating 
the background using wax.

Theme: Hearts.  Inspired in part by a friend who
loves Alice in wonderland & that I had not yet
used this particular embossing folder.  For this one I won a prize in my group which was exciting.

Theme: Art Deco.  I did lots of googling before
starting to plan this one & even then was not 
confident  I had chosen correctly.  A new 
stamp I had just got to.

February:

Theme: Tick Tock.  The background I made by 
dripping paint using a skewer. 

Theme: Hate - my weekly B12 injections.




Theme: Love.  The background is handmade paper 
found & in the same shop a spray of glitter leaves
which I have cut up.  The ribbon is a reminder of 
Christmas, a time of wonderment & excitement as a child.

Theme: Farmyard.  I so wanted to put prints in mud.
It didn't work so plan B was stamping them on.

Theme: Anatomy
Technique: Wax

Theme: Tea Time.  I bought this tiny pad or rather 3 sets
so I had enough to do atc.  They have been such fun cutting
different elements out to make atc's with.  The photo does not show the invitation well, it says "you're invited".  In this 
case to a royal British high tea :)


Theme: Hearts.  For this one I have cut the white
hearts scroll on the cricut.

March - already wow where is the year going?  For this one I had decided I wanted to use the large soccer ball die I had as the background.  Beyond that I had no idea so this one just grew as I created it.  Decided my person needed the proper colours to wear so asked.  Then by using the different programs on my cricut I was able to create a fair imitation of an Australian player who I decided needed to hold the flag as well.


Theme: Sport

There was very little left of the page.


Theme: mythological with paint
The background was the first page in my 
art journal.  The stencils I made & decided
I wanted it in the bronze/brown colours.  I 
then cut it up & made the atc out of it.

MAY:


Theme: Zoo.
I have had this alphabet set for ages
waiting for the right time to use it.

JUNE:


Theme: frame
I seem to like using this saying :)

Showing the full set as used different coloured flowers.

JULY:
Theme: Oriental
Just loved this graphic 45 paper perfect for this one.

AUGUST:






No comments:

Post a Comment