Friday 12 April 2013

Sisters 50th birthdy

Yes I know the time has got away on me again & I'm posting overseas but I'm on a roll this week & this is what I created tonight for me sister.  Tomorrow I shall be busy sealing both canvas.

This one just seemed to grow quite quickly that I had the heat gun on it to dry & other layers where just wet upon wet. I had no idea when I started other than it was to be in blues, to use this template & put 50 in it.  Think I emptied out all my drawers looking for just the right bit to go in places.  I do hope she love it.
Woke up this morning realised it need a black cat as they have one called sooty.  The added the J & used a large brush to modge podge it so all ready to send :)


2 comments:

  1. ur sister is going to adore it looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Claire and the black cat is the perfect addition, love it!

    ReplyDelete