Monday 5 December 2016

December has arrived wow!

Honestly where do the days go I spend so much time creating that I forget to blog I do Instagram more often put up a quick picture of what I did that day.  Past couple months I have been busy crocheting up a storm.  Been some years since I did much so its been lovely.  Also learn lots new stitches following along with CAL which thankfully had videos to teach me.

This is for me a purple rug I will put a butterfly in the middle square after I have finished all the Christmas gifts.

 Jimmy of course was always helping me :)

Made a second one in colours to suit a Christmas gift,
the deco they use I'm sure they will love it can't wait
to give it to them.

Doily for a birthday gift she loved it :)

Bookmark for a swap.

 Owl cushion another Christmas gift.

 Started the mandela CAL run out of this cotton and could not get more so finished it off here I still love it for me :)

A friend made me this blocking board which has
 been  in full time use the past few weeks. 

Doily for another Birthday gift.

Page when closed.

Life journal class the middle is lots of tip
 in's  with the right side a flip out. 
A small book I can use as a tip in sometime. 

Postcard for a swap. 

 Another postcard.

Even managed a little colouring in.

No comments:

Post a Comment