Sunday 13 January 2013

This is the best set up I could create when I got serious about crafting & quickly out grew it.



So my friends came up with an idea, my 2nd bedroom sat unused most of the year so it became my craft room.  Carpet was taken up, walls pained & lino layed.
This was the first step of moving me in.  The fantastic part was the computer & filing cabinet was moved out of my bedroom giving me a dedicated bedroom for the first time.  This room is still a work in progress will take some new pictures to show where its at now.  Eventually its expected to have more shelving on the blue wall, blind for the window, shelving in the wardrobe & the bookcase converted to paper storage with more shelving.  A work of love very much appreciated.  I so love creating in this room.

No comments:

Post a Comment