Wednesday 8 May 2013

Mothers day tags

20 tags to go with the Mothers day gifts at my church.  These were fun as I got to try out distress stains & then layer.

Finished backgrounds.  These were fun to do, 
really had no idea how they would turn out.
I swiped some different distress stains along
the mat & then swiped the paper through.  On
some I spritzed water on the paper, the ink 
or the paper after the ink was on it.

Backgrounds stamped & glimmer misted


Velum quotes added.  I sourced
the online & printed a page of
different ones out & put on with 
velum tape. Oh how I wish I had 
this tape long time ago.

With bling, die cuts, charms were
put on with a split pin or with hot glue 
was the flowers.

Tassels attached all ready to go.
These could be used as a bookmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment