Thursday 23 May 2013

Tussie Mussie

This was such fun to make and I made an old trunk
 to send it in.

The tussie mussie I made 2 cones so the inside looked as good as the outside.  The outside I used wood grain to look like a tree.  Lots of flowers all handmade for the hummingbird.  



Looking down inside at some of the goodies.


Close up of the flowers I made.  This set has 
three different sized dies and this is the first
time I had used them.

Sister poem was to be included tried to make it look old and rolled it up with ribbon.


The box first stage of painting

Handles for the top off the oil can in the kitchen.

Die cut locks & keys from metal

Base of the trunk

Side of the trunk.  What I did with the second
layer of paint was dry it till it bubbled to get that
aged look.  Unfortunate that the crackle medium would not 
work with the paint I was using.
Trunk top before handle.

Front of the trunk before locks.


Showing the hinge.

Completed trunk which I sealed.










1 comment:

  1. ,It was even more beautiful in person and i adore it and loved the flowers so am getting the die.thankyou so much for my lovely tussie.

    ReplyDelete