Wednesday 8 January 2014

Tim Holtz tags 2014

Ok thought I'd give it a go this year.  Whoops on the first tag I have no clock die so I have created my version using what products I do have.  Had fun all the same.  By the way the cog with the hands attached is from a tape runner, yep I pull anything & everything apart to get bits that I can use.  Also doing Creative Jumpstart 2014, you can check them out at: www.nathaliesstudio.com  Was also the first time I mixed up my own spray for the background using distress ink (evergreen bough) & perfect pearls (green patina), gee that was lots fun & so easy to do.  Next I stencilled & embossed the cogs with metal - (empty drink tin would do here).  Decided it needed some extras so added flowers & butterflies & Spitz with glimmer mist (granite - the only one I have).  Defiantly on my list to buy this year is more distress ink & perfect pearls . So here's my first tag for 2014 what do you think, must add its the biggest one I have ever done.


No comments:

Post a Comment